Monday, July 28, 2014

A long late update...

(... for those few that still pass by this forgotten blog)

Sorry for the radio silence but the thing is that lately I have been continuing my whatever posting directly on Instagram. If interested you can follow me here: http://instagram.com/fmixagent

I have already talk about this on previous posts, the thing is that blogging seems too often as a 'throwing your little bottled messages to float abroad in the vast ocean' activity. It's a strange thing to do. In the other hands much too often a little short message or drawing doesn't seems deserving a blog post.

Therefore the use of Instagram :)

Here are some of my late posts:



(Yes, I have a facebook account but have to find a solution to separate it from my personal one. There's a big brother aspect of facebook that still seems me a little awkward)


Life in Bangkok routine...


About ghosts...
(a boy around the condominium always run scared when seeing me)


And selfies...

And birthdays...


Nephews ...


And future parenthood :)
(et oui)


About the joys of pregnancy...




...


And more to follow on Instagram...
Mixed with other doodles, illustrations and a little of n'importe quoi.
:)




No comments: